Andrews County Health Department
Location: 208 NW 2nd Street, Andrews, Texas, 79714. Telephone: 432-524-1434
This website explains the services offered by the health department. The clinic can assist medically un-insured Andrews County residents with some of their health care expenses. Use this website to find the services provided and how to qualify for these services.
- Health exams for all age groups
- Acute medical care
- Limited Case Management
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Women's Health Program
- Family Planning Exams (birth control)
- Pregnancy tests
- Limited maternity care
- Testing/Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- HIV Testing/Counseling
- Preventive Health Care (immunizations, blood sugar & blood pressure screening, limited eye and dental care)
- TB Testing/Treatment
- Texas Health Steps (Well Child Exams-Birth through 21 years)
- Health Education (instruction on weight control, diabetes, high blood pressure, smoking cessation, nutrition)
- Lab tests/X-rays
- Limited Medicaid/Medicare
- Interpreter on site at no charge
Access your medical records at the Patient Portal.
Come to the Health Department to sign-up for the Patient Portal. Call 432-524-1434 for more information.
If you qualify for Primary Health Care and/or Women and Children, the programs will pay for limited health care services. You may be eligible if you are on a limited income and do not have health insurance (i.e. Medicaid, Medicare, or CHIP). In order to qualify you must be a permanent Texas resident and live in Andrews County. You must apply annually to maintain your benefits.
If it is determined that you are not eligible, you may be referred to other state and federal programs for which you may qualify. All information is confidential.
How do I apply?
You will need to come to the health department and ask for an application. You will be asked to make an appointment with the Eligibility Coordinator at 432-524-1437. Bring your completed application and the following items to your appointment:
- Proof of income (i.e. payroll check stub, income tax return, letter from employer, child support check, etc.)
- Proof of Texas residency; living in Andrews County (i.e. driver's license, utility bill in your name, etc.)
- Social Security cards for family members
|Monday||8:00 to 12:00 & 1:00 to 6:30|
|Tuesday||Closed AM & 1:00 to 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 to 12:00 & 1:00 to 5:00|
|Thursday||8:00 to 12:00 & 1:00 to 5:00|
|Friday||8:00 to 4:00|
|Monday||1:00 to 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday||1:00 to 6:30 PM|
- Recommended Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule 2013 (English/Spanish)
- Adult Immunization Schedule 2013 (English/Spanish)
All files are PDF files. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will need to download the latest version to view and print the files.
|Mary Lou Cornejoemail@example.com|