- Health exams for all age groups (Eligibility)
- Acute medical care (Eligibility)
- Limited Case Management
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Women's Health Program - Information (Application English and Spanish)
- Family Planning Exams (birth control)
- Pregnancy tests
- Limited maternity care
- Testing/Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- HIV Testing/Counseling
- Preventive Health Care (immunizations, blood sugar & blood pressure screening, limited eye and dental care)
- TB Testing/Treatment
- Texas Health Steps (Well Child Exams-Birth through 21 years)
- Health Education (instruction on weight control, diabetes, high blood pressure, smoking cessation, nutrition)
- Lab tests/X-rays
- Limited Medicaid/Medicare
- Interpreter on site at no charge
Call 432-524-1437 for eligibility.
Call 432-524-1434 to schedule appointments.
There may be a co-payment for services rendered. The amount depends on your eligibility determination. There is an administration fee of $5.00 for immunization. Family Planning services will be determined by a sliding scale fee. A co-payment is required on medications. Funding for these programs are limited. Therefore, fees and benefits are subject to change.
Access your medical records at the Patient Portal.
Come to the Health Department to sign-up for the Patient Portal. Call 432-524-1434 for more information.
“We do not discriminate against any person on the basis ofrace, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability, in our programs and services.”