Monday and Tuesday 1:00 - 6:30 PM
No appointment required.
HPV Vaccine - TV interview Spanish
Andrews County Health Department has flu shots for ages 6 months and older.
Texas Vaccine for Children (TVFC)
TVFC is a program for improving vaccine availability by providing vaccines free of charge to eligible children through public and private providers statewide.
Vaccine Information Statements (VISs) are information sheets produced by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that explain to vaccine recipients, their parents, or their legal representatives both the benefits and risks of a vaccine.
To register your child or yourself, you may:
- Download the Immunization Registry consent (minor ImmTrac consent; adult ImmTrac consent) Note: A separate form needs to be completed for each individual.
- Complete the form, sign, and date it.
- Deliver the completed consent form, along with copies of your immunization records to:
- Andrews County Health Department; or
- any health care provider registered with ImmTrac.
Texas Vaccine For Children (TVFC) information. Click here
ImmTrac Texas Vaccine Registry. Click here
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Overview
Texas Department of State Health Services Immunization Branch
<div style="overflow:auto;-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch"><iframe src="http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines