2019 Annual TVFC Provider Update Conference
You are invited to attend the 2019 Annual TVFC Provider Update Conference on September 27, 2019 in Odessa, TX.
Our aim is to provide the latest TVFC/ASN updates, current health data, and testimonials that will inspire you in your efforts.
We will explore current and emerging practices as they relate to health outcomes. Come and get your very own dose of vital knowledge.
Scheduled speakers include the following:
- Josh Vance, MPH, MEd | Texas Department of State Health Services
- Amrinder Chahal, MPH, CPH | Ector County Health Department
- Rachael Dawson, MD | Merck
- Rekha Lakshmanan, MHA | The Immunization Partnership
- Kelly Showalter, PharmD | GlaxoSmithKline
- Nick Springer | GlaxoSmithKline
We look forward to having you join with other community partners who share a mutual interest and goal: increased vaccination rates, and a healthy Texas!
RSVP no later than September 13, 2019 by clicking here.
WHEN Friday,September 27, 2019 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
WHERE: CROSSROADS CHURCH at 6901 E Highway 191 Odessa, TX 79762
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and network with other professionals throughout the state of Texas.
If you have questions regarding this event, please email Antonika.Kadiri@dshs.texas.gov.