Andrews County Health Department is now offering our patients easy and private access to their medical information online, so you can view your personal health record whenever and wherever you have access to the internet! Gain access to your private health information and receive periodic updates and reminders from us on your personal email address! Visit the Patient Portal to get started.
What You Can Do
With the Patient Portal you will have access to:
- Appointments - Track appointments
- Demographic Information - Update demographic information
- Lab Results - Access and view lab results
- Medical Records - View your personal health record
- Medication - Request prescription refills
- Referrals - View and request referrals
- Reminders - Receive health reminders
How to Access the Patient Portal
To gain access to our secure server on Patient Portal and become web-enabled, simply come by the office and sign up by providing us with a personal (non-work) email address. You will be able to securely log in with your username and password, and gain access to your personal health record and other helpful features from any computer or smartphone with an Internet connection! You will need to fill out the Patient Portal Consent (DOCX).