“We do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability, in our programs and services.”
Call 432-524-1437 for eligibility and call 432-524-1434 to schedule appointments.
What Services Are Provided?
- Acute Medical Care (Eligibility)
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Family Planning Exams (Birth Control)
- Health Education Instruction On:
- High Blood Pressure
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Control
- Health Exams for All Age Groups (Eligibility)
- HIV Testing/Counseling
- Interpreter On-Site at No Charge
- Lab Tests/X-Rays
- Limited Case Management
- Limited Maternity Care
- Limited Medicaid/Medicare
- Pregnancy Tests
- Preventive Health Care
- Blood Sugar and Blood Pressure Screening
- Limited Eye and Dental Care
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing/Treatment
- Testing/Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Texas Health Steps (Well Child Exams-Birth through 21 years)
- Women's Health Program
There may be a co-payment for services rendered. The amount depends on your eligibility determination. There is an administration fee of $5 for immunization. Family Planning services will be determined by a sliding scale fee. A co-payment is required on medications.
Funding for these programs is limited. Therefore, fees and benefits are subject to change.
Access your medical records at the Patient Portal. Come to the Health Department to sign-up for the Patient Portal. Call 432-524-1434 for more information.