Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Open Bids for Motor fuels for Andrews County Fiscal Year 2023-2024 at 9:00 a.m., take action as necessary.
- Open Bids for Aviation fuel for Andrews County Fiscal Year 2023-2024 at 9:00 a.m., take action as necessary.
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court regular meeting held December 20, 2022
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court regular meeting held December 27, 2022
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court regular meeting held January 03, 2023
- Hear presentations from the following departments regarding the monthly reports of all fines imposed and collected, all judgements rendered and collected for the use of the County, and all jury fees collected in the month of December 2022 pursuant to Local Government Code 114.044 and Texas Government Code 51.402
- Neri Flores, JP pct 2
- Mary Jane Baeza, JP pct 1
- Jessalynne Wells, HR- Hear and review the 2022 Employment Report.
Parks Department Request:
- Discuss and consider approval of the Asbestos Abatement proposal from Corral Environmental Consulting Inc. Take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider date for county building walkthroughs and take action as necessary.
Human Resource Request:
- Discuss and consider approving Ticket/Quote # 20351 from Savage Group for mapping, creating a KMZ File, and registering the County’s Fiber Ring with TX 811 for $6,500 dollars, and a continual maintenance, response to 811 “DigTess” calls and marking locations at a cost of $200 per ticket/call.
Tax Assessor-Collector Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the Statement and/or Oath for the following: Tax Assessors' Office – Oribilia Carrasco, Kelsey Delacruz, Vianney Hernandez, Courtney Moore, Rita Ryan, Sara Salinas, and Mary Alice Valles.
Commissioners Court Request:
- Discuss and Consider consumption of alcohol on county property. Take action as necessary
- Discuss and consider approving the Hangar Lease Agreement between Andrews County and Robert Johns for leasing Hangar B5 in the amount of $115.00 per month at the Andrews County Airport, effective January 10, 2023.
- Hear proposal from Robert Vargas allowing the request for funding through Airport Improvement Program Supplemental Discretionary Grants and take action as necessary.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2022-2023 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.
Recess: To Resume at 1:00PM
- Conduct Public Hearing to consider and act upon a resolution regarding the application of Bear TX, LLC