Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court regular meeting held January 17, 2023
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners' Court special meeting held January 17, 2023
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
Commissioners Court Request:
- Discuss and consider approving a Commissioner’s Court Memo banning TikTok on County-owned devices and the County’s network. Take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider approving Bueno Acres Subdivision final Replat of lot 3, Cauttrell Subdivision 6.23 Acres out of 8.23 acres A-19 PUBLIC SCHOOL LAND ANDREWS COUNTY, TEXAS. Take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider amending the Andrews County Building Use Policy, adding clauses 2.2 and 7.2. Take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider approving Invoice No. 272, Draw #2, in the amount of $68,462.93 from Reliable Construction for Chamber of Commerce building remodel at Legacy Park to be paid from Fund 47, Legacy Fund.
County Auditor Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the order from DebtBook in the amount of $6,500 for Application Services and a one-year Subscription to DebtBook software for the purpose of preparing the valuation and required disclosures for the County’s debt under existing and future leases to be paid out of Fund 005, General Fund.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2022-2023 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.