Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners' Court regular meeting held January 31,2023
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
- Hear Request from Mr. Pedro Infante, for approval of dates & times for "FESTIVAL CRISTIANO" being held at 503 NW 5th st . on 06/17/2023 from 11:00am -8:00p.m. & 08/26/2023 11:00am-8:00pm. Take action as necessary.
- Hear presentations from the following departments regarding the monthly reports of all fines imposed and collected, all judgments rendered and collected for the use of the County, and all jury fees collected in the month of January 2023, pursuant to Local Government Code 114.044 and Texas Government Code 51.402.
- Neri Flores, JP Pct.2
- Vicki Scott, County Clerk
- Corina Whitehead, Adult Probation
- Hear monthly Employment report by Director of H.R. Jessalyn Wells for the month of January 2023.
Precinct 1 Request:
- Discuss and consider the use of the airport van for transportation to and from the Ace Arena for the Chamber Banquet held February 11, 2023, driven by Kerry Pack, take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider approving Bueno Acres Subdivision final Replat of lot 3, Cauttrell Subdivision 6.23 Acres out of 8.23 acres A-19 PUBLIC SCHOOL LAND ANDREWS COUNTY, TEXAS. Take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider approving the signing of the John Deere contract for the purchase of a John Deere 544 P Wheel Loader for Precinct 3 for the price of $219,906.53. Sourcewell contract number 032119-JDC. The approval to purchase this using ARPA funds was done at the November 29, 2022, meeting.
Precinct 3 Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the signing of the John Deere contract to lease a John Deere 672G Motor Grader with 6WD. This is a 5-year lease agreement for $42,186.78 per year with an option to purchase.
Precinct 2 Request:
- Discuss and consider a Change Order Request (COR) from Triple G Lawn Care & Comm. Svcs. LLC for the outdoor shed project at Precinct 2. Proposed change is to total amount of contracted amount to include the cost of materials purchased and billed through the contractor in the amount of $9,750.70.
County Auditor Request:
- Discuss the bid specifications for the 2023 paving project for all the precincts and take action as necessary.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (DISCUSSION ONLY: CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC) (Pursuant to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code) MAY BE DISCUSSED AND ACTED UPON, IF APPROPRIATE, IN OPEN SESSION:
- COURTHOUSE SECURITY - Pursuant to §551.076: To deliberate the deployment, or specific occasions for implementation, of security personnel or devices.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2022-2023 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.