Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners' Court regular meeting held February 14 ,2023.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
County Attorney Request:
- Hear presentation from Tammy Mendoza and Dyana Ellison of the County Attorney's office regarding Funding for the County Attorney's staff to attend Training at "Tyler Connect" In San Antonio Texas from May 07-10, 2023.In order to more efficiently use the Odyssey Program. Take action as necessary.
Tax Assessor-Collector Request:
- Hear presentation from Robin Harper, Andrews County Tax Assessor Collector, regarding monthly report and disposition of Andrews County taxes collected for the month of January 2023.
County Judge Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the transfer to the City of Andrews of all interest, rights and responsibilities to the public rights-of-way previously dedicated to Andrews County as identified in the WTC, inc. survey dated February 15, 2023, as the northwest quarter of section 3, block a-44, P.S.L. Andrews County. Take action as necessary.
County Recreation Center Request:
- Discuss and consider accepting a donation of $1200.00 from Hochheim Prairie Insurance for the Rec Center to be used for summer pizza parties and summer snack program. Take action as necessary.
Precinct 3 Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the signing of the John Deere contract to lease a John Deere 672G Motor Grader with 6WD. This is a 5-year lease agreement for $42,186.78 per year with an option to purchase.
Human Resource Request:
- Discuss and consider approving to pay a $300 fee to EMPOWER 457b plan from Edward Jones for plan document revisions due to the CARES and SECURE Act.
- Discuss and consider approving to be salvaged HP ProDesk 600 G5 the following asset tags from the following departments, Library Asset Tag # 10876 and 10911, Golf Proshop Asset Tag # 10648, Health Department Asset Tag 10577 and 10581, Jail No Asset Tag and a Microsoft Surface 7 with No Asset Tag from the Sheriff’s Office.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2022-2023 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.