Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners' Court regular meeting held February 21, 2023.
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioner's Court special meeting held February 21, 2023.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
Human Resource Request:
- Discuss and consider approving quote # 022954 in the amount of $53,302.74 for Courthouse Switching Additions from CTSI. Take action as necessary.
- Hear presentation on cost involved to send Andrews County Office to the Tyler Connect Conference in San Antonio, TX May 7-10, 2023. Take action as necessary.
County Sheriff Request:
- Discuss and consider accepting the Annual "Racial Profiling" Report for Andrews County Sheriff's office. Take action as necessary.
Fund 15 Request:
- Discuss and consider proceeding with the purchase of "Real Property" and any related expenses under the direction of the County Attorney, to be paid from Fund 15, Capital Improvement. Take action as necessary.
Fund 47 Request:
- Discuss and consider approving Invoice Number 18476 in the amount of $39,013.50 from Playgrounds Etc. for playground shades at various Elementary campuses, to be paid from Fund 47, Legacy Fund. Take action as necessary.
County Auditor Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the State of Texas DIR-CPO-4437 Contract between Andrews County and CMC Business Systems, Inc. c/o Canon Financial Services for a Canon IR-C3835i Digital Multi-Function Color Copier at an annual lease cost of $2,027.88 and an annual maintenance cost of $692.40 for a total annual lease cost of $2,720.28 payable in four annual payments for the Andrews County Auditors’ Office to be paid from Fund 005, General Fund.
County Auditor Reports:
- Discuss and consider approving the County Auditor's Monthly Report to Commissioners' Court and District Judge as provided by Local Government Code Section 114.024 and 114.025 hereby identified as the Red Book.
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2022-2023 Budget year under Local. Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel.