Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners' Court regular meeting held February 28, 2023.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
Interlocal Cooperation Agreement:
- Discuss and consider the acceptance of the "INTERLOCAL COOPERATION AGREEMENT" between the City of Andrews and the County of Andrews. Take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider extending the Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency until 11:59 P.M. April 08, 2023.
Human Resource Report:
- Hear February 2023 Employment Report, from Jessalynn Wells Human Resources Director.
- Hear report on Fiber Ring locating services by Savage Group.
Human Resource Request:
- Discuss and consider approving Quote # Q-3 and TIPS Contract # 190302 for a Monthly Maintenance Agreement with REMS AV for all Commissioner’s Courtroom, District Courtroom, County Courtroom, Library, JRC, B&B, Lincoln, and Community Building AV Equipment and Digital Signage Maintenance and content creation for Andrews County in the amount of $3420.00 to be paid out of the Technology Budget.
Declare As Salvage, Pursuant To Local Government Code 263.152 (A)(3):
- Discuss and consider approving to declare as salvage to be destroyed the following items from the Andrews County District Clerk's office: 2 Printer tables. Tag # 4801& 4805 & HP P3015 Printer, tag # 9523. Take action as necessary.
County Extension Request:
- Discuss and consider waiving the Community building fee for the "Child Safety Seat Technician Training" held April 17-20, 2023. Hosted by Andrews Extension. Take action as necessary.
Fire Marshal / Environmental Specialist Request:
- Hear a presentation from Andrews County Fire Marshal Mike Cook, regarding an outdoor burn ban for Andrews County and take action as necessary.
Fund 47 Request:
- Discuss and consider approving a reimbursement in the amount of $277.64 to Edward Saldivar for expenses incurred with the renovation of the Chamber Building at Legacy Park to be paid out of Fund 47, Legacy Fund.
- Discuss and consider approving Invoice No. 272, Draw #3, in the amount of $48,788.78 from Reliable Construction for the Chamber of Commerce building remodel at Legacy Park to be paid from Fund 47, Legacy Fund.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2022-2023 Budget year under Local. Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.