Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners' Court regular meeting held March 07, 2023.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
County Judge Request:
- Discuss and consider accepting the recommendation of Rebel Royall, Texas A&M AgriLife District Extension Administrator, to appoint Amber Lambright as the County Extension Agent-Family and Community Health effective April 1st, 2023. Take action as necessary.
- Andrews County will provide $15,000 per year paid monthly on the 25th of each month starting April 25,2023 in salary support. Take action as necessary.
- Hear presentations from the following departments regarding the monthly reports of all fines imposed and collected, all judgments rendered and collected for the use of the County, and all jury fees collected in the month of February 2023, pursuant to Local Government Code 114.044 and Texas Government Code 51.402.
- Corina Whitehead, Adult Probation
- Vicki Scott, County Clerk
Elections Administrator Request:
- Discuss and consider approving Form SLR 508- Declaration of Compliance, to be filed with Texas State Library Archives Commission (TSLAC). Take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider approving Andrews County Records Managment Policy, to be filed with Texas State Library Archives Commission (TSLAC). Take action as necessary.
Fixed Asset, Pursuant to Local Government Code 263.152 (A)(3):
- Discuss and consider approving to declare as salvage to be destroyed the following assets from the Health Department: 2 file cabinets, asset tag numbers 3442 and 3970, and One HP Prodesk computer, asset tag number 10168.
- Discuss and consider approving to declare as salvage to be destroyed the following assets from the Ace Arena: One Epson printer, asset tag number 9859.
Human Resource Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the temporary part time employment of Earlene Broyles, Kristi Carrasco, and Cindy Jones at Pay Grade 1 Step 20 rate of 22.98 on an as needed basis. Take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider approving the temporary part time employment of 2 people to cover the phones for offices closed during the Tyler Connect 2023 to be paid out of line item 005-40115-190.Take action as necessary.
Health Department Request:
- Hear a presentation from Gordon Mattimoe Director of ACHD in regard to, Community Engagement to Strengthen Local Health Department Approaches to Decreasing Syphilis a NACCHO Grant. Authorizing Gordon Mattimoe to sign grant contract should ACHD be awarded the opportunity ACHD will be applying for the NACCHO Grant listed above. Funding amount will. be $75,000 - $150,000 the anticipated award date is April 3rd, 2023. Take action as necessary.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2022-2023 Budget year under Local. Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.