Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners' Court Special meeting held April 10, 2023 at 8:30 am.
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners' Court Regular meeting held April 11, 2023 at 9:00 am.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
- Hear presentations from the following departments regarding the monthly reports of all fines imposed and collected, all judgments rendered and collected for the use of the County, and all jury fees collected in the month of March 2023, pursuant to Local Government Code 114.044 and Texas Government Code 51. 402.
- Justice of the Peace Pct.2; Neri Flores
- Andrews County Clerk; Vicki Scott.
- Hear from Mike Cook, Andrews County Fire Marshal,1st quarter 2023 activity report.
Human Resource Request:
- Discuss and consider approving an Interlocal Agreement between Andrews County and the City of Andrews to share Broadband Services at Kids Kingdom/Lakeside Baseball Parks and Community Building/City Pool. Take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider approving Invoice 01S456 from Volvo & Mack Trucks of Waco to purchase one 2024 Mack MD Truck in the amount of $120,541.25 pursuant to BuyBoard Contract 601-19, which satisfies state law requiring the County to seek competitive bids for this purchase under LGC 271.102(c), for Andrews County Precinct 1 to be paid out of Fund 001, Precinct 1. Take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider approving Invoice 01S457 from Volvo & Mack Trucks of Waco to purchase one 2024 Mack MD Truck Model GR64F in the amount of $175,850.00 pursuant to BuyBoard Contract 601-19, which satisfies state law requiring the County to seek competitive bids for this purchase under LGC 271.102(c), for Andrews County Precinct 2 to be paid out of Fund 002, Precinct 2. Take action as necessary.
Fund 47 Request:
- Discuss and consider ratifying Invoice 1328 from Halo Architects in the amount of $2,500 for the initial payment/activation of contract for construction administration of the ACJLA ACE renovation project to be paid from Fund 47, Legacy Fund. Take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider approving Invoice No. 272 Draw 4 in the amount of $46,219.53 from Reliable Construction for the Chamber of Commerce building remodel at Legacy Park to be paid from Fund 47, Legacy Fund. Take action as necessary.
Health Department Request:
- Discuss and consider ratifying the extension and amendment updates for Primary Health Care Grant Contract, HHSC Contract No. HHS000697900008, a grant that was previously signed in 2020 and provides money for the treatment of low-income individuals within our county. Take action as necessary.
County Auditor Request:
- Discuss and consider renewing Terrorism Insurance Coverage at the Airport from Old Republic Insurance Company in the amount of $680.00 for the policy period 4/29/2023-4/28/2024.Take action as necessary.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (DISCUSSION ONLY: CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC): Pursuant To Texas Government Code Sec.551.072(Deliberation About Real Property).
- Exit Executive session, and take action as necessary.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2022-2023 Budget year under Local. Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.