Where do I get an application?

You may download the Application for Ballot by Mail (PDF).

Military & Overseas Citizens

 Military and overseas citizens should use the Federal Postcard Application (FPCA) (PDF). You do not have to use a formal application; however, an informal application must be in writing and include:

  • Your signature (or a witness’ signature if you cannot sign)
  • Your name and the address at which you are registered to vote
  • The address to which the ballot is to be mailed
  • The election date and for which election you are requesting a ballot (for a primary election, you must state the political party’s primary in which you wish to vote)
  • A reason why you are eligible to vote early by mail (to be eligible to vote early due to a planned absence from the county, your application must state an address out-of-county to have your ballot mailed)

Show All Answers

1. Who can vote by mail?
2. How do I get a ballot?
3. Where do I get an application?
4. How soon must I return the ballot?